Structural Software

I'm shopping for the best bang for the buck for structural software.  I'm a
one-man-show and have to make the coupons count.

I need 3-D capability, both analysis and design, plus seismic analysis and
design capability.  I also need to be able to DXF in and out between both
Autocad and Microsoft.

I've played with a demo of  Visual Analysis, seen RISA 3-D in a client's
office, downloaded and briefly looked at AVwin Plus, and received, but not
tested, a demo  of Multiframe 4D from Daystar software.

I'd be interested in experiences, and recommendations (both good and bad)
to help me choose.

Rather than clutter this forum, you may want to reply direct.

Thank you-all,

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561
   Phone 850-932-5547