Re: FW: Plan check submittals and shop drawings

One more comment: If the detailer has liberty to design the connections, What
happens if the detailer decides to use H.S. bolts?  Does he then dicate a
special inspection program and at whose expense?  I not against a detailer
offering suggestions on more practical way to construct details, but I reserve
the right to approve  or disapprove of the detail.