Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Partial cement replacement[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Partial cement replacement
- From: "Kho Poh Teck" <ptkho(--nospam--at)pc.jaring.my>
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 18:01:59 +0800
Is anyone familar with concrete mixes with GGBFS (Slag)? What would be the best proportion of cement to slag with a max w/c ratio of 0.4 and a slump of 125mm? Can anyone be kind enough to let me know for Grade 50 or Grade 40. The concrete is intended for massive pilecaps. KHO
- Prev by Subject: Part II: Use of Side Friction to Resist Overturning Moment
- Next by Subject: RE: Partial cement replacement
- Previous by thread: Re: Duplication of others work.
- Next by thread: Re: Partial cement replacement