Re: Proposed OSHA rules

> Ralph Hueston Kratz wrote:
>
> I seriously doubt that many contractors would take
> kindly to my suggestions about how he should run his (or her) site.

Based on my experience, the good contractors would ignore you, and take
care of their own site.  Do, in fact.  However, the other type would
love to have someone to sue for all sorts of reasons.  And they're
probably rubbing their hands with glee (if they can read, that is) over
some of these proposed rules.

The key is not to discuss it with eachother, we're preaching to the
choir here.  Discuss it with OSHA.  Before the November 12 deadline.

Phil Hodge
phil(--nospam--at)joistdesign.com