Re: Duplication of others work.

I do not believe that "legally" your drawings have any kind of copywright
protection.  You are not publishing a literary piece for publishing or sale.
You need to contact a copyright lawyer if you want to have that kind of
protection, but from my understanding it will not be possible given the use of
the documents.

You can protect yourself from having someone use the identical design on another
site.  But protecting your general notes, specifications, and typical details is
nearly impossible.  At least that is my understanding from the limited
conversations I have had with attorneys on this subject.

If you want to be protected, put all this stuf in a book and publish it for sale
to your competitors.

Lynn