Re: Duplication of others work.

We include the following note in our standard title block used on all
drawings:

"Copyright (symbol) 1998 by MISSIONARY TECH TEAM.  The information contained
in this Document is intended for use on this Project only.  Any use or
consequence of use beyond this Project is not the responsibility of
Missionary TECH Team."

This gives us the copyright protection as well as future misuse of the
drawings by client in an unauthorized project.

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team
rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org