RE: Partial cement replacement

I haven't had any experience with slag, but it's probably similar to using
type F fly ash.  For the latter, we commonly specify 15% to 25% of the sum
of cement + ash to get better sulfate resistance and lower heat of hydration
than with straight cement.  However, the early strength is reduced.
Shouldn't matter what grade of rebar you're specifying.