Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Duplication of others work.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Duplication of others work.
- From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 12:48:45 -0400
Richard, That statement could be construed as giving authorization to use the copyrighted material, however, you would not be taking responsibility for it. I would just include the required copyright notation, and let it go at that. In that way, there would (should) be no question that you are not giving license/blanket permission to use the copyrighted material. A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) Tucson, Arizona Richard Lewis wrote: . > We include the following note in our standard title block used on all . > drawings: . > . > "Copyright (symbol) 1998 by MISSIONARY TECH TEAM. The information . > contained in this Document is intended for use on this Project only. Any . > use or consequence of use beyond this Project is not the responsibility of . > Missionary TECH Team." . > . > . > This gives us the copyright protection as well as future misuse of the . > drawings by client in an unauthorized project. . > . >
- Prev by Subject: RE: Duplication of others work.
- Next by Subject: RE: Duplication of others work.
- Previous by thread: Re: Duplication of others work.
- Next by thread: RE: Duplication of others work.