Volcanoes EQ vs Fault EQ

I was just reading my 97 UBC and something just came across my mind since I
work in an area that has Earthquakes caused by Volcanoes.

Does anyone know the difference, if any, between Faults caused earthquakes vs
Volcanoe caused earthquakes?  Does the new 1997 Near Field factor apply the
similarly for the Volcanoe caused earthquakes?

**
Sincerely,
Marlou B. Rodriguez
Engineer

Robert Englekirk Inc. (REI)
Englekirk and Sabol  (ESI)
1130 North Nimitz Hwy #A215
Honolulu, HI 96817-4579

Note:  The comments that I write, are not necessarily the comments of REI or
ESI
**