From: Dlgochnaur(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Dlgochnaur(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 1998 8:48 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Attachments and tables

Dennis-

I am a lurker on AOL 4.0 and I can restrict whether or not I receive
attachments when I download my mail.  I download the mail, read it and then
decided whether or not I wish to download the attachment.  This has been my
method since being warned that many viruses come in attachments to email.  I
have found many of the attachments to be useful.  I have MUNPACK and can
read
.mme files but must explode them offline.  I can believe though that there
should be a limit to the attachment file size for some CAD files can be
large.

Comments from a lurker.

Donna L. Gochenaur, PE