RE: Duplication of others work.

Ernie

I must be a dirty dog also. I have used details that do what I want from all
the engineering companies I have worked for without regard to whom I am
working for now. If the company I am currently working for has a standard
sheet then the "duplicated" end up on the nonstandard details. Is it wrong
or unethical to use details I developed in one office in a nother office
when I change jobs ? If it is the best solution it should be used. You may
need to redraw it on the new companies paper.