From: Donald L. Carr [mailto:dcarr(--nospam--at)nahbrc.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 1998 6:26 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Vapor Barrier

I have been following the discussion of the vapor barrier and the
sand or gravel layer under a slab.
Can anyone help me with a question?
 " Is this a detail you would specify for a commercial slab
on grade design, a residential slab design, or any ground slab design
depending on the loading conditions?"
Thanks for your opinions.
Don Carr

Donald L. Carr