Visual Cadd Followup

I'm not sure if this is because I am a registered user of the old Numera or if this is a promotion, but I downloaded a full working version of "Corel" Visual Cadd 2.04 from the IMSI (new owner) web site at http://www.imsisoft.com . The 20 meg file is a full working version - no restriction and can be registered. IMSI is not really promoting this, but I believe it is a marketing promotion for their upcomming IMSI Visual Cadd 3.0. The more users they bring back to Visual Cadd the better their chances of selling the upgrade.
Those who are interested in trying what has been an excellent low cost CAD product that has complete compatiblity with DWG files (Release 12 and earlier) I would highly recommend it.
I make one caution - Do not save files in Visual Cadd VCD format if you ever plan to support the DWG Aliance. Since I felt "orphaned" by the lack of support and response on the new software, I switched back to AutoCad. You can save files easily in DWG format and I have had no real problems transfering to either Autocad R14 or AutoCad Lt 97.

I only can recommend the software with some caution as to the future of the product considering IMSI's extensive existing line of CAD products.

Dennis  Wish PE