Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Piles[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Piles
- From: caidjs(--nospam--at)azstarnet.com (James S. Caid)
- Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 13:50:24 -0700 (MST)
>What means ".6" of liquefaction"?. I have never heard of that, and if it is in the literature it must be pretty obscure. What do they really mean? The settlements given are likely to mean overall site settlements...not "differential settlement" that the design must accommodate, which would be practically impossible.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Piles
- Next by Subject: RE: Piles
- Previous by thread: RE: Piles
- Next by thread: RE: Piles