Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Duplication of others work.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Duplication of others work.
- From: "Fountain Conner" <fconner(--nospam--at)gulf.net>
- Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 17:55:54 -0500
I've been following this thread with a great deal of interest. I believe the "standard details" were developed before any of us was born. My work is in heavy industry. I have worked with, or have some details from: Bechtel, The Southern Company, Commonwealth Associates, Ford, Bacon & Davis, Chas T. Main, Rust, Kellogg, Daniel Engineering, Walk Haydel, etc. Their details and general notes are so similar you can't tell which is which -- "Who's on first..."? 'Truth is, details and notes travel from company to company with engineers as they move. Fountain E. Conner, P.E. Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561 ---------- > From: Lynn <lhoward(--nospam--at)silcom.com> > To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org > Subject: Re: Duplication of others work. > Date: Wednesday, October 14, 1998 9:08 AM > > Bill- > Everyone does do it. General Notes and typical details are industry standards. > Everyone pretty much uses the same details and notes.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Duplication of others work.
- Next by Subject: Re: Duplication of others work.
- Previous by thread: RE: Duplication of others work.
- Next by thread: Re: Duplication of others work.