Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Duplication of others work. QUESTION????[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Duplication of others work. QUESTION????
- From: Resengin(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 20:05:11 EDT
In a message dated 98-10-14 00:38:00 EDT, you write: << he son stamps and signs his father's name and often passed himself off as an engineer. I do not know if the son is registered or not, and have not inquired. >> What you described sounds like forgery, If we are aware of illegal actions taking place and not report them we could be charged as accomplices. Since he is signing his fathers name it is a crime and hurts all engineers. REPORT HIM!!!!!! Recently I was involved in a criminal action taken by the state against an Architect who is licensed. The Architect copied an engineers seal and signature and affixed said the a set of calculation prepared by the engineer without permission. The architect was charges with forgery and falsifiction of government doculments. Results of the trial: He ws comvicted of forgery. State board review is pending this architect may lose his license.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Duplication of others work. QUESTION????
- Next by Subject: E-poxy Industries
- Previous by thread: Re: Duplication of others work. QUESTION????
- Next by thread: Piles