Avansee

I downloaded this ????ware the other day and took it for a test drive. I tried to put in a simple beam with three different concentrated loads of the same load case on one member. It would only let me put on one??? I suppose I could insert nodes at the load locations or have different load types for each but that would be a waste of my time! I emailed the help line but their response was how to put in one load. (ie. not what I asked)
I asked again and have not heard anything. Am I missing something (I know the manual is)?

David Handy, P.Eng
The Thompson Rosemount Group
Cornwall, Ontario, CANADA
dhandy(--nospam--at)trg.ca