From: Dave Handy [mailto:dhandy(--nospam--at)trg.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 1998 5:25 PM
To: SEAINT SERVER (E-mail)
Subject: Avansee

I downloaded this ????ware the other day and took it for a test drive. I
tried to put in a simple beam with three different concentrated loads of the
same load case on one member. It would only let me put on one??? I suppose I
could insert nodes at the load locations or have different load types for
each but that would be a waste of my time! I emailed the help line but their
response was how to put in one load. (ie. not what I asked)
I asked again and have not heard anything. Am I missing something (I know
the manual is)?

David Handy, P.Eng
The Thompson Rosemount Group
Cornwall, Ontario, CANADA