Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Software
- From: "Abe Knapp" <AKNAPP(--nospam--at)missc.state.wy.us>
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 08:02:37 -0600
Do any of you use DesignCad Pro 2000? I am using this software and have been having several problems. My drawings keep disappearing. I get them back but it is scary to think I might lose all of my work and it is a pain in the xxx to have to reload all of the time. I also have some details that I did using an earlier version and I can't read them. Thanks for any help.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Snow Loads
- Next by Subject: Software
- Previous by thread: Re: Really clear Windows Error Messages:>)
- Next by thread: Software