From: Dennis S. Wish PE [mailto:wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 1998 1:40 AM
To: SEA International List
Subject: Really clear Windows Error Messages:>)

If you run Dr. Watson with Windows it's suppose to help you track down
the cause of a system crash. Even Einstein couldn't figure this one
out:>)

"The application overflowed its stack.  This is typically caused by
unrestricted recursion or an exception inside an exception handler."

Glad to see that Microsoft is improving product reliability - any bet's
I won't be able to find this one on their knowledgebase?

Dennis