Re: Duplication of others work. QUESTION

On 20/20 last night (10-14-98) there was a segment concerning forged and
counterfeit seals on engineering reports on damage suffered from the Northgate
earthquake.  It behooves all of us, no matter what state or country that we
are in, to institute action against all that partake in such actions!  To do
otherwise will tarnish our profession and reduce our credibility to that of a
used car salesman.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona