Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Windows 98[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Windows 98
- From: Karen12959(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 13:09:09 EDT
I am thinking about buying a new IBM compatible computer running @ 300mH, loaded with Windows 98. (Standard stuff). My question is: can I add to the basic Windows 98 setup "coming with a machine" all previos versions of Windows, Windows 95 as well as Windows 3.1 and run whichever version I choose to run? Also, since I have quite a few programs running under DOS and I would like to continue using them, will the STANDARD Windows 98 loaded machine allow me to run the DOS programs as well??? The second question is: what are the REAL advantages and disadvantages of running Windows 98 (other than putting some change into the pockets of the biggest money hungry anti-visionary that this century has created)?
- Prev by Subject: RE: windows (several) v.s. linux -Reply
- Next by Subject: Re: Windows 98
- Previous by thread: RE: Using details created by others - Devils Advocate
- Next by thread: Re: Windows 98