SEAOC Online - Computer Modeling

Dennis,

You resently indicated you are/will be the new editor for SEAOC Online, and
were open to suggestions regarding featured articles/subjects for publishing.

Could you consider placing another featured article regarding "Computer
Modeling"?  The one published sometime back rentitled, "Modeling Techniques for
 Concrete Shear Walls with Boundary Elements by Satinder P. Singh was great.
Perhaps future articles could address modeling of rigid/stiff diaphragm.
Someone on the list mentioned Ed Wilson has an article on this.  Maybe it can
be republished within Online.  Else, perhaps Bruce would be willing to write
something up -- his company's comments, spread throught the Risa3D manual
regarding diaphragm modeling, are great, particularly as it relates to dynamic
analysis.  Personnally, I've had questions on modeling a concrete
rib-joist-girder roof system using the Membrane Diaphragm option.

Anyways, I am glad to hear of your new position.

Regards,
ed gonzalez