RE: SEAOC Online - Computer Modeling

Thanks for the comments, Ed. Let me clear up a couple of points so the
proper people get credit for the articles you mention. The modeling article
was published when, I believe, James Lord had taken over after I resigned.
However, it was on our agenda while I was Editor.
Second, the new issue will be called "SEAint Online" or "SEA International
Online" which encorporates the goals and potential of our SEAint List and
Server.

Yes, I would be happy to publish more articles on modeling and have already
contacted Bruce Bates for help. Rather than republishing articles in future
editions of Online, I will post these articles (where I can get the
approvals from the original author or publisher) on our SEAint Website. All
future Online Journals will be archived on the Website for your retrieval.
Over time, we will convert past issues to PDF format and make them available
on the Website as well. I will discuss with the SEAoSC office how we can
make copies available to the public - which will most likly carry a small
charge for publishing and mailing.

Thank you for your input - this is what I consider to be very important to
our growth. As I mentioned to others online, if you feel that you can author
an article or two, I will be happy to review the work for possible
publication. Please contact me privately to discuss this.

Thanks again for your comments.
Dennis