RE: Windows 98

From:	Charley Hamilton [SMTP:chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu]
Sent:	Thursday, October 15, 1998 2:03 PM
To:	seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject:	Re: Windows 98

Also, check on products
such as System Commander, which allows multiple OS's to be run on a single
machine.  The usual lose about multiple OS's is that they each need to get
their own partition on the machine.

[Bill Polhemus]

Ironic.  "Way back when" I was running OS/2, this was a feature of the operating system.  In other words, one did not have to purchase a third-party software utility to accomplish this; the OS had the capability "built-in."

For a time, I ran DOS, Windows 3.1, and OS/2 on the same machine, and booted between them simply by selecting the menu.

<<application/ms-tnef>>