RE: Windows 98

As it is right now, if you access Micro$oft's web site with a browser
other than IE, it will put you at the end of the queue and put all
people using Internet Exploder in ahead of you.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Roger:

I agree with you, Partition Magic is truly magical!  But, why are you
visiting Microsoft's website and gathering these rumors?  I thought that
your only interest was in the maintenance/resurrection of DOS(the Dumb
Old System)!

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas

It has recently been discovered that