Blast Pressure

		I am working on an observation tower in Florida for the
USAF.  The wind speed is 130 MPH per ASCE 7-95 and EIA/TIA-222-F.  The
kicker is that they have given me a 3.7 psi blast pressure that will last 47
msec.  The translates to 533 psf!!

		I will be contacting the AF tomorrow to try and get
information, but I was wondering if anyone on the list has either applied a
blast pressure to a structure or maybe has some literature about how to do
it.

		Thanks!

		-SWF

		Shawn Wicks Freilinger
		Valmont/Microflect
		Shawn(--nospam--at)valmont.com <mailto:Shawn(--nospam--at)valmont.com>
		(503) 315-4515