Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: TxDOT Copyright Protection[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: TxDOT Copyright Protection
- From: Bill Polhemus <polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net>
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 17:58:07 -0500
-----Original Message----- From: Pat Bachman [SMTP:BachmanPM(--nospam--at)c-b.com] Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 1998 12:07 PM To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org Subject: TxDOT Copyright Protection I believe this has also happened to TxDOT on some software that they paid to develop. [Bill Polhemus] I can confirm this; that was "IGRDS," their "road design system" that was compatible with Microstation. That left a VERY bitter taste in TxDOT's mouth.
- Prev by Subject: TxDOT Copyright Protection
- Next by Subject: U.B.C. update
- Previous by thread: TxDOT Copyright Protection
- Next by thread: Visual Cadd Followup