Re: Blast Pressure

Shawn,

There are plenty of references on blast resistant design that you can use.
Here are a couple of 'how to' books that are relatively inexpensive.

1. STRUCTURES TO RESIST THE EFFECTS OF ACCIDENTAL EXPLOSIONS, TM 5-1300, 1990.

2. ASCE, DESIGN OF BLAST RESISTANT BUILDINGS IN PETROCHEMICAL FACILITIES,
1997.

Walt Sawruk
EQE International, Inc.
Shillington, PA