Re: Duplication of others work.

One thing that maybe is obvious but I don't think has been mentioned
here.... You can cut and paste anyone's details into your drawings if you
simply ask and they grant you permission.

When I opened shop, I copied the entire library of general notes and
typical details that were in the office with the blessing of my boss..(the
SE of the office)  I then had his permission to put those copies into any
and all of my drawings... With time however, they were all improved on and
recreated.  But his permission allowed me to hit the ground running when I
opened shop.

Steve P