Re: Outlook

Ernie

It's my recollection.  Outlook and AOL are still incompatible.  AOL's mail
program is still proprietary, but at over 11 million users, they don't see the
need to kowtow to MS. This was a big beta question during the AOL 4.0 testing
which did not get stuck in.  At the time, Outlook was still too buggy to
incorporate.  Maybe AOL 5 will have Outlook compatibility.

Ronnie Fong, P.E.
Fremont,  CA