Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Crane rails crossing expansion joints[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Crane rails crossing expansion joints
- From: "WILLIAM R. KEEN" <wrk(--nospam--at)clarknexsen.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:04:06 -0400
Does anyone have any experience with overhead cranes in industrial facilities where the runway beams & rails cross a building expansion joint? How do you provide continuity of the rail, yet allow the joint to open and close? Low friction clips?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Crane Columns and Girders
- Next by Subject: RE: Crane rails crossing expansion joints
- Previous by thread: Message from SEAOC president, John Shipp
- Next by thread: RE: Crane rails crossing expansion joints