Apology

Recently, I had a bit of fun at the expense of a fellow listserv member
who ended his post with "Go Packers".  In light of certain recent
nationally televised events, I  now feel compelled to publicly
apologize.  I pledge to refrain from this sort of behavior in the
future.  It is in poor taste to kick anyone when they are down, and the
Green Bay Packers are most definitely down after being trounced by old
(Cunningham, Sanders) and young (Moss, Batch) alike.  I regret my
games on their schedule!

Humbly,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas