Re: Ocean transport

Gabe,

We are doing similar projects right now.  The Owner supplied the necessary
criteria (lateral loading due to sway, as well as the amount of pitch and
roll).  The criteria also identified three conditions: during transport, 1
year service, and 100 year service).  Is there any hope for your client
providing you with such information?

Dan Huntington
KJWW Engineering