From: J. Karim Hosseinzadeh [mailto:jamkar(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, October 16, 1998 11:08 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Remuneration for Structural Engineers

I think that the formula for remuneration of 2 to 3 times the age should
apply for any structural engineer regardless of the age. No age
discrimination. In fact I think that the multiplier should be increased in
direct proportion to the age. This way we'll have a brighter future to look
forward to.
Karim Hosseinzadeh