Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SEAOC Lateral Design Manuals - Steel Stud Design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEA International List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: SEAOC Lateral Design Manuals - Steel Stud Design
- From: "Dennis S. Wish PE" <wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 15:34:54 -0700
I am one of three engineers reviewing the Cold-form Steel problem in the SEAOC Lateral Design Manual which will be published by ICBO. I need to complete the review of the design problem by the beginning of November. I would be interested on faxing the problem to a few engineers who work in this area and who are familiar with the '97 UBC (and AISI methodologies). The design problem is a two story hotel.
Please email me privately (at wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com) with your fax number and I will submit the problem to you. Please do not respond unless you think you can provide some comments to me in the next week or week and a half.
Dennis Wish PE
- Prev by Subject: SEAOC Board On-line
- Next by Subject: SEAOC Online - Computer Modeling
- Previous by thread: College of Fellows -Reply
- Next by thread: Lightweight backfill