SEAOC Lateral Design Manuals - Steel Stud Design

I am one of three engineers reviewing the Cold-form Steel problem in the SEAOC Lateral Design Manual which will be published by ICBO. I need to complete the review of the design problem by the beginning of November. I would be interested on faxing the problem to a few engineers who work in this area and who are familiar with the '97 UBC (and AISI methodologies). The design problem is a two story hotel.
Please email me privately (at wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com) with your fax number and I will submit the problem to you. Please do not respond unless you think you can provide some comments to me in the next week or week and a half.

Thank you
Dennis Wish PE