Re: New Win 98 Questions

Please also consider Windows NT 4.0.   It is much more stable than any of
the Windows 9Xs.  And if one thread dies, your computer still works without
corruping the other datas in operation.  You can run many DOSs under NT
4.0.  You can have 80 rows of output in command mode (with vertical scroll
bar!)  Memory is so cheap these day,  if this is a work related computer, go
for the NT.

Sam Chang