Re: New Win 98 Questions

Szuchuan Chang wrote:

> Please also consider Windows NT 4.0.   I

I agree with this one... Win98 is the last of its kind.. NT5.0 is due for
release next year and it will be the only OS of MS.  It's very stable, but
there are some programs that don't run on it.  I've not found any
structural or office type programs that I have problems with, but there are
some games (who puts games on their computers ...) and some educational
software for kids.  NT4.0 also doesn't have the plug and play for all
hardware upgrades, but that hasn't been a problem.  You just have to read
and perform the proper setup.

Steve P