Re: Re: french-spoken mailing list

In his latest mailing, Mr Diez appeals to the First Ammendment of the
Constitution of the United States of America to express his opinion that
every French person should be (translated quote) "given one thousand kicks
in the ass" and that the French are "almost the greatest shit that the human
race ever bore" and that "the Basques and other surrounding cockroaches go
along with them".  He suggests to Mr Lema that he should learn English
instead of French and that he shouldn't waste his time on those bastards.
Bravo, Mr Diez, you are definitely encouraging Mr Lema to become a better
human being.

I guess I'll take my First as well, although I am not a citizen or permanent
resident of the USA, and comment that Mr DIez is a flagrant R A C I S T and
a shame to those of us who wish for peace and who try to practice tolerance
and respect to people of all nationalities, backgrounds and creeds.

Off the top of my head, let me remind Mr Diez of some of the extraordinary
people that France has given to the world:

Cousteau, Descartes, Pascal, Fourier, Foucault, Coulomb, the Curies,
Molière, Balzac, Zola, Saint-Exupéry, Beauvoir, Victor Hugo, Maupassant, La
Rochefoucauld, Sartre, Camus, Toulouse-Lautrec, Saint Joanne of Arc, Dégas,
Monet, Matisse, Rousseau, Gauguin, Pissarro, Rodin, Claudel, Manet, Renoir,
Chagall, Pagnol, Cocteau...

Mr Diez, please get your H A T R E D off the listserv.  And don't start a
thread- I won't follow it.  You're probably a misogynist as well.

Maria I. Falconi
Guayaquil, Ecuador