Re: french-spoken mailing list

To the list manager:

Please sign off from this list Mr. José Diez ;  his remarks are the most
offensive I have been able to read here , and do not do any justice to
the purpose of this list , and to the people who receive it.
We do not need any bigotry in spanish or any other language. I strongly
believe he is not brave enough to say the same in Buenos Aires , and
spills his ignorance on the members of this list.

Juan C. Gray