Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Autocad error message:[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEA International List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Autocad error message:
- From: "Dennis S. Wish PE" <wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 09:53:23 -0700
From time to time I get the following error. It occurs in a drawing where I tried to perform something simple like click on a dimension and move it. I have been able to recreate the error.
I have received these errors in the past (same) "Unhandled Float Overflow Exception" and can work around it or simply erase the offending dimension or object and redrawing it.
Has this occured with anyone else and do any of you know what this type of error implies?
- Prev by Subject: autocad draftsperson needed asap
- Next by Subject: Re: Autocad error message:
- Previous by thread: Mexican Seismic Zonation
- Next by thread: Re: Autocad error message: