AVwin98: Multiple concentrated loads

The AVwin 98 cannot handle more than one concentrated load per member. Sorry
for the inconveniences that this may cause to you.

This limitation is a main concern of the AVwin users. Therefore, we are
making the necessary corrections to the software so it can handle multiple
concentrated loads on one member.

The correction will also be available to all the SEAINT members in the
"AVwin for SEAINT members" version in the next 5-15 days. We will let you
know as soon as it is available for downloading from the
www.avansse.com/seaint.htm web page.
page.

Thank you

Boris Kraljevic