-----Original Message-----
From: Mullen, Corey G. [mailto:mullencg(--nospam--at)bv.com]
Sent: Monday, October 19, 1998 1:22 PM
To: 'Structural Eng. Assoc. of Cal.'

I am in the process of developing  design standards for a client's future
capacitor bank foundations located in the Mojave Desert.  I am aware of the
seismic zone 4, ice zone 2 ( 50 year radial ice thickness of 0.4 inches) and
high wind zone considerations however I would appreciate some input.  Thank
You