Subject:    No subject given
Author: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date:       10/19/98 2:21 PM

I am in the process of developing  design standards for a client's future
capacitor bank foundations located in the Mojave Desert.  I am aware of the
seismic zone 4, ice zone 2 ( 50 year radial ice thickness of 0.4 inches) and
high wind zone considerations however I would appreciate some input.  Thank
You