My Presentation on WWW

Last week I had an opportunity to speak to SEAOSC members at Santa Barbara.
The topic was "UBC 97 and Dynamic Analysis". It has been my desire to have
technical speakers post their digital presentation on our web site such
that others who could not attend can browse on a latter date. So, I decided
to be the first to do. I am optimistic that future technical seminars will
also be made available.

To view the slides, visit our web site at:

http://www.seaint.org/seaosc/seminars/october98/

Let me know what you think?

Also, We can add audio to each slide. That will make the web presentation
more interactive.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
INternet Admin