Sighting: Roger Turk in Civil Engineering Magazine

Mr. Turk, a frequent contributor to our list, had his editorial posted in
ASCE's October edition of Civil Engineering. One of the interesting side of
effects of the list is that I find myself paying attention to peoples names
in our profession. I have appreciated Mr. Turk's as well as the many others
who have posted their comments.

Regards,

Jeff Smith