Re: My Presentation on WWW

Shafat Qazi,

Thank you for putting your Santa Barbara presentation on the SEAINT web site.

The colored slide presentation were impressive.  However, when I try to make a
copy of your slides in black and white, the color contrast on some slides does
not provide for good black and white print printed out on my laser printer.

Also, on one of the slides was the wording "10% Probability in 50 Years."  You
probably meant "10% Probability of Exceedance in 50 Years."

Keep up your good work.

Frank E. McClure    FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com