Re: My Presentation on WWW

In a message dated 10/19/1998 10:22:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
FEMCCLURE(--nospam--at)aol.com writes:

> The colored slide presentation were impressive.  However, when I try to make
>  copy of your slides in black and white, the color contrast on some slides
> does
>  not provide for good black and white print printed out on my laser printer

Frank:

The slides are in MS Powerpoint.  If you have the program,  go to print as B&W
slides and it should print okay.  Otherwise,  within your print properties,
adjust to print as greyscale and the colors will read better.    Otherwise,
thanks Shafat Qazi!!!

Ron Fong
Fremont,  CA