Re: My Presentation on WWW

Shafat-
I am sorry I missed your presentation.  I was all set to go, but I had a
deadline I had to meet for the next morning and I ended up working quite late
that night.  My partner Greg Van Sande went and he was very impressed.  Having
the presentation on the Web is great.  Adding audio would help a great deal.
This kind of information on the web would be of great benefit to our community.

Please keep up the good work.

Lynn