RE: no needed

Contact:
Stephen W. Meier, PE, SE
Vice President, Engineering and Technology
Tank Industry Consultants, Inc.
7740 West New York Street
Indianapolis, IN 46214
voice:  317-271-3100; fax:    317-271-3300
meier(--nospam--at)tankindustry.com

or:
Nicholas A. Legatos
Preload Inc.
839 Stewart Ave.
Garden City, NY 11530
Tel: 516-222-0550; Fax: 516-222-0528
E-Mail: nalegatos(--nospam--at)preload.com

Both of these engineers are extraordinarily talented individuals with many
years of experience.  They are both on the BSSC Technical Subcommittee 13
representing the tank industry.  They know both foreign and domestic codes.
Take a look at the appendix to chapter 14 in the 1997 NEHRP that they
authored.

Harold Sprague, P.E.
The Neenan Company
harold.sprague(--nospam--at)neenan.com